There is a severe winter storm set to hit Washington, DC this week bringing with it frigid temperatures and precipitation just in time for the weekend. To ensure the safety of our guests, we are adjusting the times of Clover Beer Fest schedule for this Saturday, March 18th:
- Clover Beer Fest will still take place on March 18th at Yards Park (adjacent).
- Session 1 (originally scheduled from 1-4pm) & Session 2 (originally scheduled from 6-9pm) will now be combined into one MASSIVE session, with extended hours from 1:00pm to 5:00pm!
- Temperatures are set to drop into freezing ranges after dark – the combined session will ensure everyone has the best possible experience during daylight (SUNSHINE!) hours!
- All Clover Beer Fest ticket holders will be able to use their current ticket for entry to the event between 1-5pm.
- Clover Beer Fest is rain or shine! Please take the weather into consideration when dressing in your finest Irish-themed garb for the event!